MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion My Xmas Gift 2 U All On here at MLT Club:

• My Xmas Gift 2 U All On here at MLT Club:

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 09/12/2019 at 04:48

I had asked in “Ask M&L”, where would be appropriate to share a video I did, and though it’s still in “Awaiting Moderation” mode… I’ve decided to go ahead and share/post it here in this section, if it ‘s more appropriate to be posted elsewhere, please post where it would be more appropriate.

It’ s my Xmas gift to  Team MLT, MLT Clubbers here.

Yes, I was a tad nervous doing this video when I did it a couple wks back, and Yes I know that I’m not the best singer or musician going, I know but I enjoy doing it the best I’m able to, and decided to tackle MLT’s Xmas Original with the Jacki – Groovy take on it…. Please be kind in your feedback, it’s my Xmas Gift to All of you ???☮️

https://youtu.be/dQnhX2j3AHY

Rick Ross replied 4 years, 9 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jung Roe

09/12/2019 at 06:29

Thanks for that Christmas cheer Jacki.  Great effort and loved that reindeer outfit.  🙂

• Howard

09/12/2019 at 11:24

I second Jung’s comments. Thank you for making the effort Jacki and sharing your Christmas cheer with us. Great song by the way. Now where have I heard it before!

Love the outfit. I see that even during the Christmas festive season, the purple managed to shine through! I wish you all the best for the festive season and new year.

• Jacki Hopper

10/12/2019 at 01:03

Thankyou both Jung and Howard… Yes, this wee Smiling Elfette has to sport her Purpleness most of times, it’s rare when not…. Lol… Glad you enjoyed the video and send Xmas Greetings to you both and of your families ☮️?

• Dale Harris

11/12/2019 at 01:15

Thanks Jacki, my holiday season is now a little sweeter!  Do love those antlers!  This song gives me a real warm feeling, no matter who sings it!  Have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

• Rick Ross

15/12/2019 at 06:19

Thanks Jacki! Enjoyed it very much!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!