MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself New Mona Lisa Twins fan

• New Mona Lisa Twins fan

Posted by Alex Braid on 27/07/2023 at 14:48

Hi new member here from Shrewsbury UK. Only known about the Mona Lisa Twins for about a week since a thing popped up on FB about their double pack cd offer. I then checked them out on YouTube, and was blown away by them. Amazingly talented!! I’m always listening to them now and have just received my cds, and have just ordered a few more, with a t-shirt on its way. I find a lot of music today dull and uninspiring until I heard these girls. Their music wether original or covers just make you smile 😃

Chris Weber replied 1 year, 1 month ago 12 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Marc Kristel

27/07/2023 at 14:58

I also found them accidentally on YouTube and instantly became a fan, signed up for their monthly MLT Club.

• Steve Kirk

27/07/2023 at 17:17

Welcome Alex from Steve in Sheffield. You’ll love it here mate. Everyone is so friendly

• Dave Johnston

27/07/2023 at 22:45

I’ll second that!!!

• Dale Fischer

28/07/2023 at 00:59

I joined a year and a half ago after discovering their beautiful original lyrics and music on YouTube. This is a really great club. Lots of really nice folks!!

• Johnnypee Parker

28/07/2023 at 01:22

Alex gets it. Hi Alex, welcome to the club. Here you can watch a rock & roll dream in real time. Past future and now. You can find it all hear. Hmm, It’s almost Friday.

JP

• Jacki Hopper

28/07/2023 at 02:16

Gidday Eh from Canada Way , and a #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Welcome to here at the MLT Club ….Been a fan since I discovered them on YouTube 15-16 yrs ago now , best thing that occured ….hooked right away by them at the time and ever since …. Enjoy the Offerings here, Fab Commraderie Atmosphere with the Community Vibe Eminating ever Vividly and Vibrant, Looking forward to seeing your postings 🤘🏻☮️

• Jung Roe

31/07/2023 at 02:26

Hi Alex

Welcome to the MLT Club. Just discovered them a couple weeks ago? Well you’ve come upon an amazing treasure trove.

• Thomas Randall

31/07/2023 at 23:16

Welcome Alex! I discovered them in June of 2018 and been hooked ever since! Enjoy the club, it’s really great!

• Phil Whitley

01/08/2023 at 17:22

Hi Alex,

I discovered the twins on YouTube about 2 years ago, but I didn’t join the MLT Club until this May. I kept hearing good things about this club and I am so glad I joined!

You will love it here!

• Tim Arnold

01/08/2023 at 20:44

Welcome Alex and Marc, hope you have fun in the club. It’s a great place to hang out.

• Chris Weber

02/08/2023 at 01:21

Welcome Alex. I discovered them a while back myself, then joined the club recently too.

I’ve been smiling a lot more ever since. Enjoy the club.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!