MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Nowhere Man – A slice of heaven

• Nowhere Man – A slice of heaven

Posted by Jung Roe on 14/02/2021 at 21:32

Hey Mona and Lisa

Nowhere Man certainly is a song that rings true for many of us these tough times of covid and unending lockdowns.
    Your Nowhere Man is just the slice of beauty I think we all needed to fill out hearts with joy and passion. You inject so much beauty into this world through your music and all you do to make things bright and bearable for us.

Hope you both are doing good these days of isolation. You brighten all of our lives so much in profound ways through your beautiful music, but know you are always in your fans thoughts and hearts and hope that give you a little joy back too. Not a question this time, but just a sentiment I think everyone here would echo in appreciation for you both, Michaela and Rudolf! Much love to you all. 🙂 🙂

Jung

Bill Isenberg replied 3 years, 7 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Michael Thompson

15/02/2021 at 15:56

I agree with Jung, Your joy and love comes through in all you do! You are a ray of sunshine in these gloomy times!

• Thomas Randall

17/02/2021 at 01:13

Well said Jung and Michael ! They are indeed rays of sunshine on the gloomiest of days.

• Jacki Hopper

17/02/2021 at 03:20

And I’ll add my echo to all sentiments said here, truly , there is just that special oomph that reverberates, ricchochets, reaches out to touch all and convey something meaningful to all ears and hearts, spiritsouls , simply that. It’s a thing that cannot equate and/or be perfectly summed up no matter how we try it just is felt, and unified by all…

• Tom Fones

19/02/2021 at 04:11

All of you contribute the the group vibe.
    It would be very special anytime.
    It’s sanity preserving during lockdown.

• Bill Isenberg

20/02/2021 at 17:47

I agree and Jacki and Jung and members
    This song is a simple song in a way but again the love and sprit that Mona and Lisa have with their talent of music takes it to another level and this current lock down we are all in? Agree Jung, Slice of heaven to hear this song done so well.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!