MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion “Nowhere Man” YouTube release

• “Nowhere Man” YouTube release

Posted by Jeffery Ohlwine on 21/02/2021 at 15:31

I searched YouTube for the newly released “Nowhere Man” vid, but was a bit too early. Next I let YouTube play a series of MLT vids while I fixed my folks breakfast (normal weekend routine). When I had a chance to glance back at the tv, a link to the new vid popped up after one of the other vids. Eleven minutes into the release it was at 740 views. Pretty impressive!

Johnnypee Parker replied 3 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jung Roe

21/02/2021 at 19:22

Hi Jeff. It was nice to awake to Nowhere Man being released where I am. The world needs more beauty as this these days.

• Jeffery Ohlwine

21/02/2021 at 21:09

True words, Jung. As an update, I checked back a couple times to see this: 8.1k views at 2 hrs., and 11k at 3 hrs.

• Jacki Hopper

22/02/2021 at 00:39

Like Jung, it was a beautiful thing to wake up to , as I’m 3 hrs ahead of Jung????

• Johnnypee Parker

23/02/2021 at 01:01

Hi Jeff,

I noticed the views were climbing up pretty quick right after it was posted
    I just clicked 47,771 – in how many days? Very impressive.

It is an awesome video. Mona’s singing sounds just right for this song. Lisa’s la la la’s remind me of
    the children’s choir in Sweet Lorraine. I love it. The harmonies are perfect.

JP

• Johnnypee Parker

25/02/2021 at 03:35

85,235 views in how many days?

That is a lot of smiles. For every million views there are millions of smiles, not to mention gazillions of goosebumps.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!