Tagged: 

• Oh my little Maddie!

Posted by Bill Isenberg on 23/02/2022 at 20:18

So hard to believe everyone that My little Maddie is turning 9 on Saturday 2/26! Yikes! We had a little party for her and 6 friends this past Saturday and it was fun and forgot what 7 little girls sounds like! LOL…They made Tye Die t shirts and arts and crafts and had Pizza and snacks and had music on in the back ground and yes I snuck in Mona and Lisa music!! It was so much fun seeing them laughing and singing and dancing! Made me feel good knowing that you can get a group of kids together and have just plain fun!!

Bill Isenberg replied 2 years, 6 months ago 10 Members · 18 Replies
  • 18 Replies
  • Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

23/02/2022 at 22:43

Bill, that’s awesome! Happy Birthday to Maddie on Saturday!

And I hate to be a spoiler, but next year she will be in double digits!! ????

My youngest Granddaughter will be 21 this Sunday. Lord help us both. She’s a Senior at UGA. ????

(Time waits for no one.)

MLT have grown up way too fast. ????❤

• Walter Music

24/02/2022 at 01:20

Happy Birthday Maddie sounds like you and your grandpa had a blast!! I have 3 grandsons 10, 12 and 18. Two of them had birthdays in this month. I am not sure who would be the most mischievous, probably boys. When they come over, they pick up guitars without anyone knowing, my wife goes batty!! Then I join in when I am here. But we love them to death, the good thing is we can give them back. Happy Birthday again!!! Stay Groovy!!!

• Tom Fones

24/02/2022 at 02:49

Happy Birthday to the Mona-Lisa Twins youngest fan!

• Jung Roe

24/02/2022 at 04:54

Hi Bill, wow that sounded so cute and wonderful to have a house full of kids!!! A big happy early birthday wish to Maddie. ????????????????

Although I don’t have kids of my own, my siblings and friends all had mostly daughters, so I have a lot of nieces and know what a joy it can be to have a house full of happy kids on birthdays and Christmas’s.

• Bill Isenberg

24/02/2022 at 10:28

Thanks everyone ! So hard to believe she is almost 10!! Just like Mona and Lisa, when I first found them in 2017 and to see how much they have grown into simply wonderful and beautiful ladies, time goes to fast!!

• Diana Geertsen

24/02/2022 at 11:23

Happy Birthday to Maddie!!

Kids are the best medicine for anything that ails you. After working in the jail all day and then spending time with my nieces and nephews. it doesn’t get any better.

• Bill Isenberg

24/02/2022 at 14:32

Diana,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I will pass it along to Maddie from Everyone. Your right, after a day on the job, coming home to get a hug from Maddie makes it all worth it! And I love to hear her laugh and giggle, she is very ticklish!

• Dana Hart

25/02/2022 at 01:04

Happy Birthday Maddie! Hope you have a super day!

My granddaughter turns 9 this year also. How time flies.

And I agree Bill, their hugs make everything worthwhile! 🙂

• Bill Isenberg

25/02/2022 at 10:24

Dana,

Oh my yes, I remember when she was born, seems like yesterday! And she is in 3rd grade and doing things I did not do until I was in 6th grade! Wow they really pile the knowledge on the kids anymore! THANKS for the birthday wishes Dana and hug your grand daughter for me!

• Jeannette Wannamaker

27/02/2022 at 00:40

Happy birthday to Maddie! She is a lucky girl to have such a fun party with people who love her! May she grow into as lovely a young lady as our dear Mona and Lisa!

• Bill Isenberg

27/02/2022 at 18:24

Thank you Jeannette, for the kind and lovely words, i will pass it along to Maddie. We had her party last night and we had 18 people all family here and it was fun and great to celebrate! I agree Mona and Lisa are wonderful role models for Maddie!!

• Tom Fones

27/02/2022 at 19:19

Bill,

are there any birthday pictures?

We would all love to see them.

Cheers

• Bill Isenberg

02/03/2022 at 00:03

Thanks Tom! I am a dinosaur LOL…I will get Maddie to help me post the pictures. I Must say she had 2 party’s, one 2 weekends ago for her friends and this past weekend for the family and both party’s were so much fun. I have to laugh i forgot what 7 girls sounds like all together…LOL..It is all good, they had fun and that was the goal! Of course the Chocolate cake was sooo good!

• Jacki Hopper

03/03/2022 at 18:38

My apologies but a Happy Belated #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Birthday to Maddie, hoping she enjoyed the day ????

• Bill Isenberg

06/03/2022 at 23:54

Thank you Jacki, she had a wonderful 2 weekends of partys….LOL…

• Bill Isenberg

04/03/2022 at 18:47

Thank you Jacki! Yes she had a wonderful Birthday that went for two weekends in a row! LOL…And thank you everyone for the wishes!!

Bill

Page 1 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!