MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Ok, I can take a hint….

• Ok, I can take a hint….

Posted by Jeffery Ohlwine on 31/03/2021 at 01:42

I ordered some steel for a project at work last Friday. It arrived today, and when I unwrapped it, I found the ends painted orange! While waiting for a prescription for my Mom, I decided to stroll Wal Mart’s clearance aisle. It was an unusually productive trip, indeed. I’ve been wanting a turkey baster to use as a siphon when doing plumbing jobs around the house. Lo and behold there was exactly one, and it was orange! Next I found a pump for the basketball the neighborhood kids use when they use the hoop on my driveway, orange, of course. Then orange zip ties, that seem to come in handy always! Lastly and bestly ???? a cheap turntable even cheaper on clearance! Admittedly not orange, but guess what vinyl will be my first purchase to spin on it! Insert orange cat emoji here:???? Oh, and a pic of my orange cat enjoying the open window for the first time this year for good measure.

Lynn T. Newcomb replied 3 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Tom Fones

31/03/2021 at 01:47

Orange you glad the Twins didn’t use Paint-It-Black for an album title?

• Jeffery Ohlwine

31/03/2021 at 01:59

???????? Absolutely, Tom! I don’t need a new set of tires for quite a while, yet!

• Lynn T. Newcomb

31/03/2021 at 14:14

Orange was my favorite color when I was a kid. Later it changed to green, but I still have a fondness for orange. Especially these days.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!