• Orange Reviews

Posted by Howard on 29/10/2018 at 14:07

I recently posted my first MLT album review. It was for ‘Orange’ Vinyl and I posted it before realising there are two review threads, one for the Vinyl version and one for the CD. There are 37 reviews for the CD version and six for the Vinyl version. As I have both the vinyl and CD copies, should I also copy my review to the CD version? Let me know if I’m over thinking this too much please?

Howard

Howard replied 5 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Timothy Connelly

29/10/2018 at 16:54

Overthinking- go ahead and do it! We are obviously twin brothers, separated at birth and brought together by two sisters who weren’t.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    30/10/2018 at 00:36

Yes, Howard, please go ahead. There might be people checking out just the Vinyl, so your review would be helpful there. Thanks for asking, and thanks for the review, of course!

• Timothy Connelly

30/10/2018 at 01:11

I’m sorry for answering for you Michaela. I clicked on this post, without realizing where it was at and wrote a response that tried to be humorous. Howard and I send email back and forth and enjoy debating our sometimes different perspectives. If you think we come across in a negative way to other posters, we’ll stop immediately.

• Howard

30/10/2018 at 01:26

Negative! moi? Surely not Tim. However, I find some of your posts a little challenging, but negative? I wouldn’t think so!

Thanks for your response Michaela. I was a little worried by what I considered a poor response review wise, until I realised there were so many CD reviews. Have you ever had a review for less than five stars? Can’t imagine it myself!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!