• Orange Songs.

Posted by Rick Ross on 22/10/2018 at 19:14

On the song No More Worries Company, do I detect Mona on her Wash Board? And on Sweet Lorraine who plays the Trumpet? I say its Mona. Thanks

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

22/10/2018 at 20:16

Exactly my thoughts too Rick…Two groovy minds thinking alike ????????????????❤️????✌️????????☮️

• Howard

22/10/2018 at 20:48

I’m pretty sure Mona doesn’t play the trumpet. She’s only just learnt the flute. Michaela plays alto sax. I wonder if she has also learnt the trumpet?

• Steve

22/10/2018 at 21:07

I’m thinking it was Michaela on the trumpet.  And am I correct in understanding that other than John Sebastian’s guest appearance, they use no other session musicians on this album or is the exception the strings on Still a Friend of Mine?

• Rick Ross

22/10/2018 at 21:14

The girls did say, with the exception of Rudi and John Sebastian, they played All the instruments on the album.

• Jung Roe

23/10/2018 at 01:04

Given Mona is an accomplished blues harp player as witnessed on a number of videos and she just added flute now, my hunch is she did the trumpet in Sweet Lorraine.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!