• Jung Roe

04/03/2023 at 02:37

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA RUDI!

Us cool cats celebrate our birthdays in March! 👍😀🎂🎉

• Roger Penn

04/03/2023 at 02:54

Guess I’m not a cool cat. 🙁 But hats off to Papa “the genius behind the scenes” Rudi! Yay!

• Johnnypee Parker

04/03/2023 at 03:01

Happy birthday Rudi. Jung is right about March birthdays. I will celebrate 58 trips around the sun Tuesday.

Here’s to many more!

Marlo & JP

• Nigel Mortimer

04/03/2023 at 10:10

Wishing Papa Rudi a very Happy Birthday in the best month of March! I’ll be ‘When I’m 64’ this month too! Love Nigel & Helen xx

• Jeannette Wannamaker

04/03/2023 at 13:01

Wishing you good health and happiness on your birthday, Papa Rudi! I’ll be celebrating this anniversary of your nativity too over here in Canada – without you, there would be no MLT joy! May you have many more years of life, love, and music-making!

• Dana Hart

04/03/2023 at 14:42

Happy birthday sir! Hope you have a wonderful fun filled day. 😀

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Dana Hart.
  • David Gagnon

04/03/2023 at 18:01

Best wishes, Rudi !

• Daryl Jones

04/03/2023 at 19:46

I was going to ask someone about Papa Rudi’s birthday, I didn’t see it on the calendar (might have just missed it) but now I know!

Happy Birthday sir!!! Huge respect and admiration for all the work you do for the girls, and of course us!

• Peter Whyte

04/03/2023 at 20:57

Wishing Papa Rudi a very Happy Birthday 🍾🎂 https://youtu.be/Cs5vUfddkT8

• Jacki Hopper

04/03/2023 at 23:39

Happy #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Cool Rockin Dude Birthday Going Out To Papa Rudi 😎✌️💎☮️💜🎂🫖☕️🤘🏻🎊🎉

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!