MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Paul McCartney

• Paul McCartney

Posted by Steve on 08/11/2018 at 01:54

Have you guys ever had any contact with Paul McCartney?  I know he was in Liverpool a few months back and I think it would be so cool if the next time he’s in town he would be kind enough to recognize you two and maybe do a song or two with you on video and post it in the Club and eventually on YouTube.  I have to believe he would be really impressed with how you cover Beatles songs.

Howard replied 5 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Lior

08/11/2018 at 04:15

Paul McCartney actually will play two concerts in Vienna on the 5th and 6th of December and then in Liverpool on the 12th of December.

It will be very appropriate and cool if Mona & Lisa were invited to sing with him on stage…

I’ll follow the sun is a classic choice for this kind of event…

• Michael Rife

08/11/2018 at 18:01

Hi all;

I believe they have had contact with Paul’s brother:  Mike McGear (?).  If the two brothers are talking to each other (not always the case since I have a brother, we live about 8 hours from each other, and we are notorious about not calling each other), then Mike may have spoken to Paul about them.  I just don’t know for sure.  Mike

• Howard

09/11/2018 at 01:07

Yes, MLT played a Scaffold song live in a radio studio, with Mike McGear present. He was surprised when he realised it was one of his songs from the sixties and sang along. There is a YouTube video of the event. The song was ‘Do You Remember’.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!