MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion "Peace on Earth can it be? Years from now, perhaps we’ll see?"

• "Peace on Earth can it be? Years from now, perhaps we’ll see?"

Posted by Jung Roe on 18/12/2018 at 04:57

My wife sent this youtube video to me the other day, and while we watched in humor and memory of our beloved 8.5 years old Max (german shepard) who died last year suddenly of an illness, it reminded me of the latest MLT Christmas song “Little Drummer Boy”  lyric, Peace on Earth can it be?  When I see these two beautiful creatures, a German Shepard puppy and Ginger Tabby kitten can live in peace, it gives me some hope for humanity.  Just a little message for good will this holiday season.

Inspiration from Mona and Lisa’s magnificent and beautiful gift of music, “Little Drummer Boy”.

Peace on Earth can it be?
    (Come they told me pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
    Years from now, perhaps we’ll see?
    (A newborn king to see pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
    See the day of glory
    (Our finest gift we bring pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
    See the day, when men of good will
    (To lay before the king pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
    Live in peace, live in peace again
    (Rum-pum-pum-pum, Rum-pum-pum-pum)
    Peace on Earth
    (So to honur him pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
    Can it be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XCepwaYDc&app=desktop

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Howard

19/12/2018 at 09:29

What a cute little cat and such an awesome dog! And great lyrics!

• Jung Roe

20/12/2018 at 02:08

Thanks Howard for checking out the video.  I guess at this time of year it had a bigger than normal impact for me.  🙂

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!