MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Petrolheads Anonymous

Tagged: 

• Jung Roe

12/01/2020 at 01:28

Well I hope the shaft drive replacement won’t be to outrageous Howard.  I’m usually trying to stretch my money as far as possible, but I remember when it came to maintenance on my Stang I was quite generous, nothing but the best for my Baby Mine.  I guess you spend your money on what’s the most important to you, priorities.

• Howard

12/01/2020 at 02:40

I certainly do Jung, and since I discovered the MLT around eighteen months ago, all things MLT have also become a major priority for me. I was fortunate to find them just in time to join this fantastic club that started up soon after. I must admit it’s getting better, a little better all the time! ?❤️

• Jacki Hopper

14/01/2020 at 03:18

Gotta luv them metal guitar gems you came across…. My kinda sculptured  recycled artwork….

All this talk reminds me of a Hot Rod Album that one of my older bros owns… Has several cool songs on it and 3 of them are: Little Old Lady From Passedena, Black Leather Trousers & Motorcycle Boots, Highway 409….?!…Vvvrrrooomm, Twang Bang Boom… And they’re off…. Vroooommmmm….. ?

• Jung Roe

16/01/2020 at 16:33

Mustang

For all the MLT fans here who dig their fancy wheels, here is a 70’s Canadian rock song about cars, kinda in the spirit of the early 60’s Beach Boys, but 70’s rock.  This use to be a big hit song in Canada in the day, and still has some juice I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpE6ZNo1Duk

• Howard

24/02/2020 at 06:38

That guitar made from motorcycle parts now has a mate.

984A675D-589C-46F6-90D7-BF330410808E
    A customer of my bike shop custom makes guitars to order from bicycle parts.

• Howard

24/02/2020 at 06:52

4B69B3AF-1FF8-4E40-9715-E92A60B63272_1_201_a

• Howard

24/02/2020 at 07:45

What is Better Aston Martin DB9 or Ford Mustang?

http://cararac.com/comparison/aston-martin-db9-ford-mustang.html

• Jacki Hopper

24/02/2020 at 17:04

Awesome Howard about Guitar Metal Art acquiring a mate…. Cool stuff?…. I like Ford Mustang, better…. Though I’ve not seen it, the movie Ford vs Ferrari, I do like Ford and Ferrari… Lol…. In fact I like most vintage cars and trucks, tractors, double decker busses, steamtrains… etc…. I enjoy coming about a “Cruise Night” in some mall parking lot or Tim Hortons parking lot in summer when they have a gathering of all hotrod /vintage cars/trucks all done up for show??

Page 6 of 6

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!