MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Picture of Bill and Maddie

• Tom Fones

06/12/2020 at 17:33

Be good to her Bill.

She’s a real sweety.

• Jung Roe

06/12/2020 at 22:38

Wow, love it Bill, and love Maddie’s beautiful smile!  She is adorable.  Thanks for posting your photo.  🙂

• Refugio Arellano

06/12/2020 at 23:27

Excellent Bill, it’s great that little Maddie is a Fan of Mona and Lisa.

Thanks for sharing.

• Jacki Hopper

07/12/2020 at 00:05

Awww…I love this Bill, you and Maddie…. truly #MLTBuzzLuvGroovin

• David Herrick

07/12/2020 at 00:20

Is it just my imagination, or are Mona and Maddie sharing a pair of legs?

• Michael Thompson

07/12/2020 at 14:59

Hey David so are Lisa and Bill!

• Bill Isenberg

07/12/2020 at 23:37

Thank you everyone! Maddie lives with us, long story for another time. But she loves Wide Wide Land, Two of us, This Boy is mine, and Did you ever have to make up your mind, just to name a few. She sings these songs in the shower ! So great to hear. My son Josh down Loaded that picture for me and he is showing me how to do it so I can show more photos to you all. Heck Maddie almost did it for me, but got hung up, pretty sad at 62 I can’t figure that out….LOL….She is 7 years old and her birthday is in February.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!