MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Please stay safe everyone!

• Please stay safe everyone!

Posted by Paul Steinmayer on 17/03/2020 at 20:11

As the Covid-19 hits all parts of the world hard… and the craziness sheltering, stocking up and social distancing overtakes us all,   I pray that we all remain safe and healthy!!!

My love and prayers to the Wagner family and all of my MLT Club friends!!!

Michael Rife replied 4 years, 6 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Jung Roe

17/03/2020 at 21:00

thumbup Thanks Paul, and like wise for you and yours.

Stay safe everyone, and above all be groovy to yourself and others.  We will all get through this just fine!

• David Herrick

17/03/2020 at 21:15

I hear lovely groovy voices in my head singing “It’s all right.  It’s all right.  It’s okay.  You will be just fine.”  I’m guided by their wise counsel.  But I’m still wondering what happened to all the toilet paper!

• Jacki Hopper

17/03/2020 at 21:17

I echo all sentiments made by Paul and Jung and everyone else… It’s a Team Global Effort, Time to inject Postivity Healing Vibes out there, Be vigilant, do diligence, Remain calm,  we will Conquer the CoVID- 19 altogether…. Stay Safe and Healthy Everyone?☮️

• Jung Roe

17/03/2020 at 22:31

[postquote quote=88789][/postquote]
    Didn’t you hear the rumor?  It keeps the virus out.

Wrapped in toilet paper

• Thomas Randall

17/03/2020 at 23:56

Yes indeed! Everyone do your best to stay safe from this nasty “bug”. Especially us older folks with underlying medical conditions. I know I want to be around a lot longer to enjoy team MLT! Stay healthy all!

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

18/03/2020 at 13:34

My love and prayers as well; to the Wagner family and all of the MLT fans, family, friends and staff. What a joy they, and you all, are to have in my life.

I hope everyone stays safe. ??❤

• Michael Rife

20/03/2020 at 06:54

Over in Rife-land we are mostly in self-isolation.  Everyone is healthy.  But, I am beginning to understand Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”. j/k.  🙂

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!