MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions Possible visual glitch in Posting on Forum…

• Possible visual glitch in Posting on Forum…

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 24/06/2020 at 18:58

Hi , not sure if it’s because of my Android tablet and/or it’svyour WordPress here that has a visual glitch…
    When I go to write a post, the area is a light grey colour and text colour is white/light grey, deeming barely visible to see what I’m pisting/texting but once I hit Submit button, itbthen appears normal after it ‘s been posted…Thankyou for your help, and wanted you to be aware of this…kinda hard on my eyes, trying to type, what I can barely see.

Jacki Hopper replied 4 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jung Roe

24/06/2020 at 19:17

I’m having same issue. I can’t see wha I type. Had to create text in Word, and copy and paste here.

• Darryl Boyd

25/06/2020 at 00:39

Posting this to see what happens.

White background with black text for me, but I’m on a PC using Firefox.

• Jung Roe

25/06/2020 at 01:36

Just checked, and it’s working OK now.  Back to normal, and I see all the usual editing buttons too that went missing.  Thanks team MLT!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    25/06/2020 at 03:08

Sorry for that glitch. We had a major server update and it is actually almost a wonder that this was the only problem we encountered so far. Thanks for reporting. The site is so big in the meantime that it’s not so easy to spot every problem immediately.

• Jung Roe

25/06/2020 at 04:54

This site as always, is amazing Rudolf.  Thanks for checking.

• Jacki Hopper

25/06/2020 at 05:15

Hi Rudi, Thankyou for letting us all know, and it’s  now fixed, much appreciated.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!