MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Q&A with Sesame Street resident Grover Fifty years on

Tagged: 

• Jung Roe

16/08/2020 at 22:06

David, as long as there is a part for the Cookie Monster in the Sesame Street-MLT collaboration dream, I’m with you!  🙂

• Jacki Hopper

16/08/2020 at 23:09

Include the cookie monster, those 2 Martian aliens, Grover, and those two cool folks from the Muppets….???

• David Herrick

16/08/2020 at 23:24

I’m pleased to tell you that the agreement covered all of the Sesame Street characters, although I’m not sure about the non-Street Muppets.  I remember seeing a guy in a Cookie Monster suit at the MLT theme park.

• David Herrick

17/08/2020 at 01:59

Is it just me, or would Mona and Lisa have made excellent guest stars on the Muppet Show?  I can easily picture them good-naturedly trying to maintain control of the situation before finally giving in to the chaos all around them.

As a visual aid, here’s Elke Sommer playing the role of Mona:

• David Herrick

17/08/2020 at 02:00

And Madeline Kahn as Lisa:

• Howard

17/08/2020 at 02:16

David, as a witness to Mona’s and Lisa’s talents in their many video shows (cooking videos and Q&As etcetera), I believe they would be a perfect fit. Lampibampi would fit right in too!

• Jung Roe

17/08/2020 at 08:11

David, I think Mona and Lisa would be naturals to get along with the Muppets.  An orange  muppet like creature followed them around for a while last year in a number of their videos, and also appeared in one of the latest What’s on The Table episodes to help clean the dust off a record.  MLT are no stranger to those cute muppet like creatures.  A ghost creature appeared in a few of their photos too, to the chagrin of papa Rudi.  And then there is the famous Lampi Bampi.

Orange bird

• Jacki Hopper

18/08/2020 at 01:15

Definitely  could envision both Mona and Lisa hanging out with Sesame Street and Muppets, maybe even Fraggles….??

Page 4 of 4

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!