MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum New Features & Updates Read/Unread badges and headlines

• Read/Unread badges and headlines

Posted by Rudolf Wagner on 25/10/2018 at 22:35

I’d like to improve the forum with one function at the time. Do you like the little badges and the bold headline before posts that track your visits to the forum? It shows you what’s read and what’s still unread. It’s not a general but your personal guide through the forum content. Maybe watch it for a while to get familiar with what it does. Is there something you don’t quite like about it? Any idea what would be even better? Or do you like it as it is? Please, let me know …

Read-Unread badges

Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness replied 4 years, 3 months ago 13 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Timothy Connelly

25/10/2018 at 22:46

It is FANTASTIC!! I’ve stopped rechecking posts where I’m already up-to-date completely. It saves time and when my connection is kind of slow it’s wonderful. You also added a “last post” function off to the right that works perfectly. Thank you so much- believe me your efforts to make this forum work so well are being noticed! Also, congratulations on the wonderful job of producing/engineering you did with BAM 2 and 3. You did an incredible job!

• Jacki Hopper

26/10/2018 at 00:06

WooHoo…I LOVE it Rudi…makes navigating and keeping track a whole lot easier….Kudos GroovyTechGuru….BAM 2& 3.. Totally Rocking & Rolling TopNotch…Thankyou ????????????????????????????☝️????✌️????????????????❤️☮️????????????????????️????????????????????????

• Howard

26/10/2018 at 03:16

Yep. Two thumbs up from me! ‘I must admit it’s getting better, a little better all the time!

• Richard McGlenn

26/10/2018 at 04:11

Rudi,

It’s a huge time saver that keeps me from having to hunt up new replies.

• Jung Roe

26/10/2018 at 06:59

It’s very helpful Rudi.  I like it.

• Francis Chamness

26/10/2018 at 14:47

Yes, I love it! Love it like it is. Very helpful! ????????

• Steve

26/10/2018 at 22:01

Very helpful.  I saw it yesterday and thought, cool, that helps me see what I haven’t looked at yet.  I also want to say that I love the puzzles and I’m looking forward to more cool stuff to come in Tidbits.  You guys are doing a great job with the site.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      26/10/2018 at 22:55

While you’re waiting on more official MLT Tidbits Steve, you can try a MonaLisa Twins word search, if you like.  😉

MonaLisa Twins Word Search

• Rick Ross

07/11/2018 at 00:24

The tabs that tell if its read or unread are fabulous. Saves a ton of time. Thanks Rudi and Team MLT for a fabulous Club.

• E. John Waldron

29/04/2020 at 17:42

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into the new server.  It makes the site a more enjoyable experience.  Stay safe from the virus, and of course, stay groovy.

• Richard Raighn

16/06/2020 at 16:30

Great idea Rudi

It definitely makes maneuvering around the site much easier for me. Thank you

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

16/06/2020 at 16:40

Love it! THANKS!!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!