MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Ready for anew all female group playing Heavy Metal?

• Ready for anew all female group playing Heavy Metal?

Posted by Leif Mortensen on 28/05/2022 at 14:42

well – the last month or so I’ve been listening to a Mexican band which consist of 3 sisters 22, 20, and 18 years of age TODAY. They started playing as a band back in 2011 and developed a music style of their own music but inspired by Metalica. Here is a link to an introduction to them and I think you can see a lot of similarities to our own twins. well lend them an ear and be amused (me thinks) (Psst – try to play SURVIVE after this intro)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEmS12FQ4Hw

Tom Fones replied 2 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Thomas Randall

28/05/2022 at 15:16

VERY interesting Leif! And those girls should be going places. Lots of talent there. They’re a 3 piece too! My favorite 3 piece bands are Triumph and ELP.

Rock on girls!

• Roger Penn

28/05/2022 at 18:46

I remember watching them back when they first started and was blown away then. It’s great to revisit them and see how they’ve evolved.

• Jürgen

28/05/2022 at 19:34

A beautiful new discovery Leif. I’m always kind of sceptical when I see very young people with guitars producing themselves on youtube (and they started very young). I often wonder who is behind this music and whether it is sometimes not more about the attention than the music itself that is being played. But with these young women I have the feeling that they play music because they love it and not because they want to make themselves important. They seem to have real potential. I was browsing a bit on the internet and came across „Choke“ and „Evolve“. Powerful songs. Like them, thanks for sharing.

• Tom Fones

05/06/2022 at 16:43

Fresh faces for heavy metal. From Mexico no less.

Que sorpresa. Que lindo.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!