MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Received my pre-order today in N.Y.!

• Received my pre-order today in N.Y.!

Posted by Thomas Randall on 31/10/2018 at 21:11

Dear Mona, Lisa, Michaela and Rudi,

I received my package just now so THANK YOU SO MUCH! You girls must get wicked writer’s cramp signing all of these CDs and postcards! I truly appreciate your time signing things for us. Also the way the orders are packaged is also excellent. That must take a lot of time as well.

Thanks again and hugs from N.Y.!

Tom

Jota Hermógenes replied 5 years, 10 months ago 12 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Timothy Connelly

31/10/2018 at 22:23

Received mine today, also. Ditto to everything you said!

• Daniel Smith

01/11/2018 at 01:03

I also received mine today (wednesday).

• Howard

01/11/2018 at 02:46

Still waiting for mine. Why is the post always so low to Downunder!!

• Darryl Boyd

01/11/2018 at 03:20

I’m hearing you Howard. It should be faster going downhill!

• Steve

01/11/2018 at 16:40

It’s a groovy day in PA as I pulled a special package from my mailbox today direct from Liverpool.  I was so excited that the first song I played on my guitar with my MLT pick was Bus Stop.

• Jung Roe

01/11/2018 at 17:57

Dont feel bad Howard, Im waiting for mine too.  In Canada, after the packages come off the plane in Toronto, anything destined for the wild western Canada I swear go out by horseback/wagon train!

• Howard

01/11/2018 at 23:10

I meant so slow of course. It’s Friday here, so hoping it arrives today so I don’t have to wait until next week!

• Richard McGlenn

02/11/2018 at 00:49

Got my CDs in the post today here in Sunny FloridaDumbo Vol 2. Tell Dumbo he’s welcome. He’s always been a star and now he’s part of Rock n Roll History.

• Timothy Connelly

02/11/2018 at 00:56

Richard:

I just informed him and he was very pleased!

• Tomás F. Calvo

03/11/2018 at 03:41

Got mine in NC today (Friday), very happy!

Seems I’m only using MLT picks to play these days 🙂

• Robert Blume

04/11/2018 at 02:04

Arrived in Seattle yesterday. Just in time to provide a little mood altering music on a gray rainy day.

• Steve Dunning

07/11/2018 at 05:38

Received my pre-order today down under in South Australia. Already played both CDs and copied to my library. Love the harmonies, but my favourite of the newer songs is the Zombies track.

• Jota Hermógenes

13/11/2018 at 18:27

We are very happy and grateful because today we have received the CD´s: “MonaLisa Twins, Play Beatles & More Vol 2 and Vol 3”!!!.

Thanks a lot. You are Groovy.

P1010326

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!