MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Reply to Jurgen in Fairytale & Myth Thread Posting

• Reply to Jurgen in Fairytale & Myth Thread Posting

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 15/11/2021 at 23:55

Hi Jurgen, I couldn’t reply to your reply back to me for whatever reason so I’m replying separately here….

Yes, that would be indeed the scene from ” Return of The Jedi” movie that of which I was referring to that you posted ????

Jacki Hopper replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jürgen

16/11/2021 at 08:34

Hi Jacki, sometimes certain things in life don’t work out the way they should. But we have found each other this way. Thanks for the idea “Return of The Jedi”. I haven’t seen this part for a long time, but I will definitely watch all three parts of the original trilogy again this winter.

• Jacki Hopper

20/11/2021 at 22:45

Awesome …Do enjoy and I have all 3 , er 4 or is it 5 now of the ones with Harrison Ford/Carrie Fisher/ Mark Hamill in them, I have definitely the first 3 on VHS /DVD and the last one Carrie was in before she died .

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!