MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Revolver double-nickel?!?

• Tom Fones

12/08/2021 at 05:08

The hills must have been very alive in your household back then – our fair lady!

• Diana Geertsen

12/08/2021 at 09:37

Thanks for the good laugh!!

• Diana Geertsen

12/08/2021 at 09:45

Walter and Michael,

Were you lucky enough to see the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show?

• Walter Music

12/08/2021 at 14:39

Hi Diana,

I did see them on the Ed Sullivan show but I was also lucky

to see them here in Denver at Red Rocks Amphitheater. My brother and his girlfriend took me. You barely could hear them but for a 10 year old it it was very exciting. The girls were yelling and screaming and crying. They played a small set but it was still good.

• Gert Just Jensen

12/08/2021 at 14:14

I was 6 years old, and being danish, didnt understand a word they were singing. Lol. Now its in my top 3 of favourite Beatles albums.

• Michael Thompson

12/08/2021 at 14:49

I sure did Diana! front and center before our Black and White council TV! It was great! My dad wasn’t all that impressed though! It was tough being the act who had to follow them!

• Diana Geertsen

12/08/2021 at 14:53

Very cool Walter!!

I joined the club in Feb. I would like to say you are a great addition and I enjoy reading your comments.

Diana

• Walter Music

12/08/2021 at 16:48

Thank you Diana, your words mean a lot!! I joined in May and I really wish I would have heard of them 10 years ago, I will be 68 in January but I feel like 20, especially when I play the guitar or listen to Mona and Lisa. There is just something about their entire package that makes me happy, the Club, the people like yourself, and Mona and Lisa. I would do just about anything to promote there goals!!!! Thanks and stay groovy!!!!!!

• Diana Geertsen

12/08/2021 at 14:57

Michael,

That sounds awesome!! I’m 58, but always felt I should’ve been a sixties chick. Always nice chatting with you.

Diana

• Tom Fones

12/08/2021 at 15:31

I was ten when they were on Ed Sullivan.

All those screaming teen age girls were a bit too much.

We had our own lyrics to their song. I think i have mentioned this before.

Cheers

• Dan

12/08/2021 at 20:02

I was…a couple of decades from being born, and I can’t remember a time when I didn’t love Revolver.

I realized the other day that there has now been more time between The Beatles Anthology and the present day than there was between Anthology and the Let it Be album.

Here’s to the next 55 years!

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!