MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion It seems that this was a hoax

• Jacki Hopper

23/10/2023 at 06:05

Hi Tom, unfortunately , I believe this is a Fake Hoax thing, not legitimate, if it were to be the real deal, trust me, the whole world would know, it would be on every worldwide news media outlet, etc…. internet is full of these so called ” died hoaxes, ” using photo-shopped images to fool people, even “so called, aging celebrities hoax photos ” for most part. The best resources to verify the legitimacy is to go to official website, official news websites for your local area or for abroad ( North America, etc. ) of said celebrity . Sadly, in this age of internet digitalization era, the ability to cleverly, sophisticatedingly manipulate stuff to make it look legit whether it’s photos, emails, etc … One must really look closely, pay attention to the finer details to spot red flags, in scams, hackers, etc …

This reminds me of that ongoing still, I believe theory/debate rumor of did the ” Real Paul McCartney die in the 1960s ” !? ( some folks out there are still convinced it is true )… If I’ve upset you with my reply, my apologies but to my knowledge, PAUL is still very much alive , but pkease do take care in what all you see/read on internet and its not all fully reliable…

• David Herrick

23/10/2023 at 12:35

Yeah, this is probably just a fake report of the death of the fake Paul who replaced the real Paul who died in the 60’s.

• Tom Fones

23/10/2023 at 21:34

Jacki, thanks i am grateful.

But don’t get me started on the “McCartney-died-in-an-auto-wreck” rumor.

It was McCartney himself all along after the original rumor.

Cheers

• Jacki Hopper

23/10/2023 at 21:28

Agreed David …

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!