MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs San Francisco Cover

Tagged: 

• San Francisco Cover

Posted by Howard on 28/07/2019 at 15:21

Hi Mona and Lisa

In your “San Francisco” Cover, when you are singing ‘gentle people with flowers in their hair’ around the 1.40-minute mark, you are placing something in each others hair. I don’t think it is flowers. Can you remember what it is? It is a truly beautiful video and recording!

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    28/07/2019 at 15:22

Howard, tiny, dried up little buds from some gnarly, thorny bushes around the San Francisco hills surely still count as flowers, don’t they? It was hard to find the wild fresh daffodils and tulips there in the middle of summer 😉
    A big thank you, I’m glad you like the video and recording!

• Howard

28/07/2019 at 17:49

“dried up little buds from some gnarly, thorny bushes” – well I guess it’s the thought that counts and sometimes we have to improvise. It was still a very nice touch to a beautiful video.

• Jung Roe

29/07/2019 at 05:51

Oh yes, the San Francisco cover and video is truly sublime, and Once Upon a Time captures that 60’s spirit and mood in the same vein so brilliantly.  Love watching them both.

San Francisco MLT 2

• Jung Roe

29/07/2019 at 05:52

Once Upon A Time screen capture

• Jacki Hopper

29/07/2019 at 21:00

While on this San Fransico topic, I do have Scott MacKenzie’s CD with this song on it, I do like his version but favour MLT’s more…

Also for awhile, I was communicating back and forth on Scott’s FB page he had and on FB Msgr before he had passed away… Funny guy he was, he enjoyed my commentary and poems I’d write to try to brighten up his days some.  I sincerely think that he would of groovingly enjoyed MLT’s take on this song!

• Jung Roe

31/07/2019 at 07:13

Wow Jacki, that is quite something that you,’ve communicated with Scott McKenzie on Facebook.  I agree he would have been extremely proud and happy to see his song so beautifully interpreted by MLT.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!