• Santa Baby Surprise

Posted by John Behle on 14/11/2019 at 00:12

I have to admit….  I’ve heard a some good versions of “Santa Baby” and thought they couldn’t be topped.  Well, you did it again.  I love your version.  It captures all the good of the of the best versions and throws in the humor with all the guitars, etc.  You cease to amaze me.  Wish I had a few Gibson’s and Gretch’s to put under your tree!  If I still had my Ludwig drums they’d be in the mail.

Jacki Hopper replied 4 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Howard

14/11/2019 at 01:39

They never cease to amaze me John!

• Jacki Hopper

14/11/2019 at 03:36

Of course… You know that they’d offer up their own MLTBuzzGroovy rendition… It’s classic… I LUV it as my all time Fave Santa Baby song version!!

• Jung Roe

14/11/2019 at 05:48

They cease to amaze indeed John!  MLT version of this song is so charming, they made it their own.  How can Santa resist these two awfully good girls when they sing like that!

• Paul Steinmayer

16/11/2019 at 12:44

I think this version of Santa Baby is my favorite!  I’ve never really been a fan of the song until now… but Mona and Lisa’s version has me loving it!!!

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

17/11/2019 at 01:39

Love their version of “Santa Baby.” It is definitely my favorite version by far. Awesome job Lisa and Mona. Great Album! 🙂

• Jacki Hopper

17/11/2019 at 05:46

In full agreement… This is by far my fave rendition of this Xmas Classic??

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!