MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Scandinavian Nisse joining the fun

• Leif Mortensen

12/01/2021 at 16:03

[postquote quote=119455][/postquote]
    Thanks for the welcome. I have a brother called Carl Viggo Mortensen – he is 78 years old. If it’s the same – where do you know him from?

• Leif Mortensen

13/01/2021 at 13:50

[postquote quote=119457][/postquote]
    Ah – I know what you mean – the actor Viggo Mortensen – no I’ve nothing to do with him. Mortensen is a common Danish surname-but thanks for asking.

• Lynn T. Newcomb

13/01/2021 at 13:58

That’s kind of what I figured.  Apparently “Viggo” is also not unusual.  LOL.  When I joined the club, I was told to expect a personal welcome from one of the twins.  Yours should be coming soon.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    22/02/2021 at 15:37

Hi Leif!
    Welcome to our music, the MLT Club and this groovy community here. “Get Back” and “I’m Down” would both be so much fun to do live as a full band, I hope we’ll get a chance to do them in the future. Glad you decided to stop by and support our music – many thanks from all of us! 🙂

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!