MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Some famous musicians behind their Rickenbacker and Gretsch guitars

• Kristi & Neill Moore-Thompson

07/06/2020 at 00:03

IMG_5180I live near the world class Musical Instrument Museum (MIM) in Phoenix Arizona.  I took this shot of a Randy Bachman owned Country Gentleman on display there.

07/06/2020 at 00:11

IMG_4729

Duane Eddy is credited with influencing a lot of great  performers.

07/06/2020 at 00:33

This has been a fun little diversion…  I came across this:

https://youtu.be/i3ZMoymgqbU

• Jung Roe

07/06/2020 at 07:10

That’s a delightful video of Chet Atkins playing.  Impressed how he plays both rhythm and lead guitar voices at the same time on the guitar, like using two hands on the piano.  The Randy Bachman Gretsch Country Gentleman and Chet Atkins are magnificent looking guitars.  It’s like the Chet Atkins Lisa plays in the “Til There Was You” Duo Session.

Lisa with guitar

• Jacki Hopper

07/06/2020 at 16:32

I’d love to visit that museum, it’s so in tune with my love of guitars, music, yes, Chet was an awesome guitarist, and I’ve heard of Duane Eddy too…

Page 4 of 4

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!