MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Some of the BEST vocals: ORANGE!

• Some of the BEST vocals: ORANGE!

Posted by Hans Somey on 15/04/2022 at 18:04

Just love putting in the earbuds and hearing the separations of The Twins harmonies. These two are the best since Lennon and McCartney!

Kelly

Jacki Hopper replied 2 years, 5 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jung Roe

15/04/2022 at 20:04

I agree Kelly. On a BBC program I recall it was said, one of the things that set the Beatles apart, among many others, from their contemporaries in the 60s was their amazing harmonies. Incredible song writing with amazing harmonies make quite the combination. Mona and Lisa’s vocals and harmonies are second to none. On orange alone it’s evident everywhere from Lisa’s incredibly expressive and passionate singing in Waiting for the Waiter, to Mona’s brilliant rocker lead vocals in Club 27, the harmonies in Sweet Lorraine, Still A Friend of Mine etc….

• Thomas Randall

16/04/2022 at 15:29

Yes their harmonies sometimes send chills down my spine! My favorite song on Orange is “That’s life”, I just love that tune and the video for it as well. It really helped me get through some health issues back when it first came out. It cheered me up to no end!

• Johnnypee Parker

18/04/2022 at 15:24

Orange was made for earbuds. There is a lot of left/right details in “Once Upon A Time “. The backward guitar work is awesome.

Yes, their voices blend together to make delicious ear candy on every track. Orange truly shows they are in it for Love.

JP

• Jacki Hopper

20/04/2022 at 17:13

Yes, this album indeed explores more in depths the interwoven and individualistic gifted vocal qualities that eminate and are embraced to full potential , allowing to shine abundantly through and give our musical ears/hearts a taste of music flavorings that season and enhance our listening palette of musical tastebuds….

In A Truly #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified way unlike no one else could do … ????????

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!