MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Song Titles For new Album?

Tagged: 

• Song Titles For new Album?

Posted by Howard on 04/04/2019 at 00:02

Orange had ‘Once Upon A Time’ and ‘In It For Love’ and When We’re Together had  ‘One More Time’ and ‘All About Falling In Love’. All of them are favourites. Are you able to give us a heads up as to whether your eagerly anticipated next album will have songs with either ‘Time’ or ‘Love’ in the title?

Jacki Hopper replied 5 years, 5 months ago 6 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    04/04/2019 at 00:02

Our lips are sealed! But your comment actually got us thinking … Those two words, love and time … I mean, try having a passionate conversation about virtually ANYTHING without these concepts popping up. Maybe you just cracked the songwriting code, Howard 😉

• Howard

04/04/2019 at 01:20

“Our lips are sealed!“ Now there’s a song you could cover, but it’s not from the sixties. Actually from the horrible eighties and first recorded by The Go-Go’s in 1981. I eventually found out that I wasn’t the only one who thought that Belinda Carlisle was singing ‘Alex the seal’. I hope you don’t mind me adding a link to their video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kQlzOi27M&feature=share

• Jung Roe

04/04/2019 at 05:38

Seeing some of those 80’s videos Howard, I can’t believe the hair and clothing styles that  looked so hip then, look so dated now.  I’m glad there are very few pictures of me from the 80’s and thank God there were no digital cameras and smart phones back then.

Lisa, the anticipation of the new album is building.  There is gonna be a lot of joy and fireworks when the album is released.  🙂

• Thomas Randall

04/04/2019 at 12:43

LOL! Man how I hated the 80’s! For just about everything. The music, various hair/clothing styles. ICK!

But I’m a child of the 60’s so I can be forgiven for it! Give me 60’s and early to mid 70’s music every time.

• Michael Rife

20/04/2019 at 02:56

I agree with Tommy…..to me the best music was from 1964 to around 1975.  After that things went downhill.  There are exceptions to this rule, though.  Always liked My Sharona…..I know it irritates some because it is overplayed, but the interaction on the riff between the Strat and LP is worth the money for this song.

• Thomas Randall

20/04/2019 at 10:51

Yeah My Sharona was over played to death. While not a huge fan of them my favorite of theirs is “Good girls don’t”, far more fun to play musically.

• Jacki Hopper

20/04/2019 at 21:19

Actually… Though I do like some music previous to the 2000s from 80s-90s…it’s not my fave Era of music time… Anything previous to 1980s with a few exceptions from 70s I was and am keen on…. The 20s-70s…my fave eras….. In today’s music landscape… Again a certain few I enjoy as for the rest… Nope…. ?????????️???????

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!