• Joseph Manzi

13/08/2020 at 15:38

Hey Jung,

Never saw that Beatles thing you posted. That Lennon singing. Where is it from?

Was that suppose to be with the anthology music.  Interesting.

• Bill Isenberg

14/08/2020 at 00:33

Jung,

Yes very fortunate to see them 8 different times. Seen them in Cleveland Ohio in 1978 for the Some Girls tour with Ron Wood and wow what a show. So if you follow my shout outs to Mona and Lisa I do talk about Ron Wood and his slide guitar work, and Lisa is right up there with him and Dwane Almond. And Mona does a great job Rocking out on her vocals, heck listen to Revolution and The Last time….man can she belt it out!!! Jung i have said it before but these ladies are the best and what a great positive spirit they both have and love for their craft. The world is not in a good place with the Virus and here in the USA voting for President and when I got home today? i had the Orange Album on and we need to listen to the Twins and give it to the NO  MORE WORRIES COMPANY!!

Mona and Lisa if you see this? We all adore you and we are blessed to have you share your gift with all of us, keep it coming and Stay Groovy!!!

Bill Isenberg A Huge Fan from Pittsburgh PA USA

• Jung Roe

14/08/2020 at 02:02

Bill, I echo all your sentiments exactly!  I remember some mornings going into work waiting for the train listening to Orange and “No More Worries Company” comes on and I instantly start feeling better.  Power of MLT music!

Joe, from what I understand of the song “Now and Then”, it was written by John Lennon, but unfinished and Paul picked it up later.  I think it has become a kind of a loving tribute between John and Paul of their friendship despite the falling out between them when the Beatles broke up.  It’s very touching, and to me is about remembering someone you miss the way they were “then and now”.   Here is another version of the song with Paul McCartney briefly talking about it.

https://youtu.be/sCSZn2Q7o8U

• Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 02:10

Hey Jung,

Thanks for sending this other version.

No offense I don’t believe Paul. He probably thinks the song is about him.

I don’t know  I would guess Julian or Cynthia.

That’s me.  So don’t take offense.

• Jung Roe

14/08/2020 at 05:20

None taken Joe.  Only John Lennon holds the answer to the true meaning of the song, but it’s a very beautiful and heart warming song, and seeing that one clip of John playing part of it on the piano is really special.  This is one for the imagination to take you where it will.

• Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 02:11

Another thing I don’t think George would have done that….

• Jacki Hopper

14/08/2020 at 02:18

I own one Rolling Stones  cassette tape, I think it’s  from a live concert…I bought it for one song I liked  at the time,  (in the 1980s- my teen yrs)…lol…my 2nd oldest bro is a Rolling Stones dude/Beatles, SRV,BB King, etc basically guitar stuff dude…lol… I own a few Beatles cassette tapes  and CDs…Again, my 2nd oldest bro has quitevtge vinyl/CD/tape collection going in our family …lol?

• David

14/08/2020 at 02:19

I tried posting some videos of Dylan songs relating to time. It didn’t work.

Most Of The Time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQbr4ISrjII

• David

14/08/2020 at 02:21

I”ll Keep It With Mine:

https://vimeo.com/182493352

• David

14/08/2020 at 02:22
  • David

14/08/2020 at 02:24

The Times They Are A Changin’:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WD_ats6eE

• Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 02:49

Good Evening David,

Great ones from Dylan.   What’s your favorite song or album by Dylan?

• Jung Roe

14/08/2020 at 05:08

The Times They Are A Changin’:  Great Dylan song David, Howard mentioned that song too last year in his post.  Mona referenced this song to describe these times in a recent interview.

• Howard

14/08/2020 at 05:29

Perhaps you should create a new Topic, David. Something like ”Dylan Favourites”, maybe.

• Jung Roe

14/08/2020 at 11:45

I want to step back a moment from songs about time and share “the beauty of a second” video.  Its a one minute video that captures beautiful 1 second moments captured from across the world and compiled into a video.  I hope this video can illustrate how every moment, even a second can be beautiful.  We should cherish every moment.  After seeing this it helps me to appreciate time a little more and not to waste it. No moment is insignificant.

https://youtu.be/DhYcgI8PpdM

• Jung Roe

14/08/2020 at 11:51
Page 6 of 8

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!