MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Starman: So brilliant!

• Jacki Hopper

31/08/2019 at 21:34

Hiya Skip… Very cool Photoshopping creativity above in your post… I dig it!!… And I too, Welcome you to MLT Club, do enjoy ?

• Ckay Kirby

01/09/2019 at 12:03

Hiya

thanks for the welcome,

really enjoy the twins music, love the variety and style, takes me back to my growing up days, i was lucky enough to see Bowie and many more of the great artists of the late 60’s early 70’s in a small cinema theatre in Birmingham UK, we had many of the upcoming greats playing to relatively small crowds of around 900, 1200 people. – I even saw Michael Jackson with the Jackson 5 when he was 8 yrs old !! it was their first UK tour promoting ABC, there was only about 400 people in the venue and it had overhead heating that was making people feel sick so we left half way through !! can you believe it !! what we didn’t know then, still kicking myself for not staying and hanging out with them.

Hope to see the twins live first chance I get, till then I’m going to keep in touch and enjoy the privileges of the club.

Had another play with photoshop – see how you like this one

anime-starman_2

P:)

• Jacki Hopper

01/09/2019 at 20:28

Again, enjoying your creativity with Photoshopping  efforts here… I’m imagining poems ideas that could go along with those images you ‘ve done…. Thankyou for sharing Skip/Peter

• Ckay Kirby

01/09/2019 at 20:32

Cheers Jacki,

appreciated, share your  poems and ill try to create some images you could use

• Jacki Hopper

02/09/2019 at 00:13

Hi again… Now that would be cool to see…my poetry paired with your Photoshopping efforts…. I already have most posted some MLT related poetry on the GD area here on the Forum, you have my permission to pick one or two and try creating something if you like, that would be interesting to see what you ‘d Creatively conjure up, Thankyou!!

I do write non-MLT poetry by the way… ?

• Ckay Kirby

02/09/2019 at 18:12

Cheers Jacki,

ill have a look and see what I can come up with

• Jung Roe

02/09/2019 at 06:24

That effect is awesome Skip.  Kind of reminds me of the imploding into order light bulb at the end of the “Nothing Is In Vain” video.

Did you do that on the full version Photo Shop or Photo Shop Elements.  I use to have Photo Shop Elements, an earlier version, that I lost the use of after I upgraded to a Windows 8 machine.  Microsoft had to rip Windows XP out of my hands on a beautiful machine I had for many years that worked flawlessly.  Anyway I use to do a lot of nice photo editing and effects with Photo Shop Elements.  I should get the latest one.

• Ckay Kirby

02/09/2019 at 18:21

Hiya Jung,

appreciated, thank you for your kind comments.

I run a web & graphic design business so i use the latest Adobe CS versions, its progressed a lot over the years and having it all under 1 package is really helpful. The new versions have a lots of time saving tricks and gizmos that make my life simpler.

If you only use occasionally you would probably be better buying a oem version from eBay, you wouldn’t get all the updates but it would be a working version compatible with windows 10 and backwards to 7.

Hope this helps – catch up with everyone soon

• Ckay Kirby

02/09/2019 at 21:23

Hiya Jacki,

found your poem ” songs from within written”

conjured this up for you – simple overlays

jacki---mlt-poem1

• Jacki Hopper

02/09/2019 at 21:39

Awesome Skip, I LUV this, Thankyou, can I please download this to my phone and I’m also going to put a ©Skip/Peter 2019 underneath it so I can give proper credit to you creating it!! Whoa…. Damn, you’re good…. I enjoyed that, made my day, keep your creative gems coming… Thankyou again for conjuring up your creation for me, it looks fab, cool with my words and then background images, embellishments, just compliments the whole thing.

• Ckay Kirby

02/09/2019 at 21:46

with pleasure, glad you like it, feel free to use it wherever you want – this is a small res image – if you want the full hi res version drop me you email and ill send you a link to download. as for credits no probs but please use skip skippy

• Jacki Hopper

02/09/2019 at 21:53

Thankyou and Yes I will do- use  the ©skipskippy as your photo credit. Are you on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram that I could PM my email to you by?! Or a contact email to contact you at?!

• Ckay Kirby

02/09/2019 at 21:56

No probs

find me on

https://www.instagram.com/skipskippy2019/

• Jung Roe

07/09/2019 at 21:37

Came across David Bowies Ariana guitar in Montreal.

20190907_133947

• Jung Roe

07/09/2019 at 21:38

20190907_134002

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!