MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs “Stuck in the Middle”

• “Stuck in the Middle”

Posted by Jeffery Ohlwine on 28/09/2021 at 20:28

Thanks so much for releasing this gem to YouTube this morning! I’ve been waiting impatiently for it, but trust implicitly your instincts for when to drop which vid when! I rather selfishly ask if “Vincent” will soon follow, or if you have some plan outlined to mix in originals and duo session vids. I’d like to humbly vote that you might delve a bit into the archives and bless YouTubers with “Pretty Flamingo” sometime. Both of you express such joy performing that one! You’re doing a wonderful job with timing drops, but I can’t help but ask. Love, Peace and hugs!

Jeffery Ohlwine replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    28/09/2021 at 20:28

Hi Jeff,
    Thanks, we’ll consider it! We try to get the balance right between posting to YouTube regularly but also keeping Club content exclusive as a “thank you” for everyone’s extra support. It is tricky to navigate that line sometimes but we do our best. We’ve still got plenty of videos planned for the rest of the year for both the MLT Club and the channel and can’t wait to share them with everyone!

• Jeffery Ohlwine

28/09/2021 at 21:13

Thanks, Lisa! I surely look forward to any and all new vids that you share with us in the club and on YouTube! You pamper us clubbers much more than we deserve! As far as YouTube goes, every Saturday and Sunday in my household starts with an MLT video marathon. I usually click the subscription link, and the vids play in order, newest first. Other times I start with whichever song is rattling around in my head at the moment and the order is random, with a few Beatles and other tunes sprinkled in, but probably 90%+ MLT. Weekdays all start with surprise jukebox bluetoothing to my kitchen radio. I can’t imagine starting any day without my favorite songstresses!

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!