MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions Surprise Jukebox: Getting Better

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    12/03/2021 at 21:06

Hi David!
    We updated the song so it would play again and also added “Getting Better” to the “Additional Recordings” player so it’s easy to find there! Thanks for letting us know – that’s very helpful and much appreciated 🙂
    Have a groovy day!

• David Herrick

14/03/2021 at 15:40

Thank you, but it isn’t “getting better” for me: it still won’t play in the jukebox, and I don’t see it listed in the additional recordings. Is anyone else having this issue?

• Jung Roe

15/03/2021 at 03:29

Yeah I’m experiencing the same issue as David. In the surprise Jukebox I see Getting Better displayed but don’t hear anything. Other songs before and after it play OK.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    15/08/2021 at 07:33

Sorry guys, it’s fixed now! We overlooked this at the time but just found out what the error was and updated the audio file. It should all be playing fine now 🙂

• David Herrick

15/08/2021 at 15:40

The prodigal son(g) has returned! Thank you, Mona.

As an annoying perfectionist I should point out that I “c” a letter missing in the title of the additional recordings jukebox.

Also, I noticed that Good Morning Starshine is the only selection from the additional recordings that isn’t also in the surprise jukebox, and was wondering if that was an oversight.

Thanks for your never-ending efforts to maximize the grooviness of this club!

• Jeffery Ohlwine

15/08/2021 at 19:48

I was also having that issue. Thanks for the fix! (double entendre admitted) Some of the longer songs often pause on the surprise jukebox, but I’m certain that’s just my hardware/software prob. They resume when buffering catches up. I’d love to hear your “What a Wonderful World” on the SJB, too. I always picture you two as youngsters sitting in the dandelions when I hear anyone sing that song now! Or maybe it’s already there, but I haven’t been lucky enough for it to come up. Actually, not sure if I’ve ever heard “Der Commissar”, or “Punkrocker” or some other early faves there either…????

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!