• Sweet addiction

Posted by Ron Mctaggart on 27/10/2018 at 19:25

Hi, my name is Ron McTaggart & I’m a Monalis-aholic!!! I think it all started about 2 years ago right after I came across them by accident on You Tube. Not sure if there is a cure out there for this but if there is…..I don’t want to take it. I love being addicted to their stuff

Howard replied 5 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jung Roe

27/10/2018 at 20:07

A warm welcome Ron.  Monalis-aholic, I like that 🙂

• Howard

27/10/2018 at 21:13

Welcome aboard the MLT Magical Mystery Tour Ron. We are all addicts here!

• Jacki Hopper

27/10/2018 at 21:25

Hi Ron…Enjoy the MLTBUZZING????????????❤️✌️????????????☮️

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    29/10/2018 at 22:37

Good day, Ron and welcome to the treatment centre, thanks for checking in. Our classes are based on month-long procedures that include regular doses of exclusive music, question & answer sessions with your hosts Lisa and me as well as visual content in the form of past musical adventures of your source of addiction and much more.

Here at the treatment centre we believe that all of that and the amplified exposure to music and like-minded people will have a positive effect on your life and hopefully bring a smile or two to your face. So far, no studies have shown that it will cure your addiction so be assured that you are safe and secure here.

Thanks for checking in, we hope you’ll have a pleasant stay.

Namaste,
    Mona

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    29/10/2018 at 22:45

Welcome

And it’s the one ‘treatment center’ where you hope you never get cured!  Welcome.

• Howard

29/10/2018 at 23:08

Yes, I’m hooked! Couldn’t get by without my daily fix!

“I’m Waiting For My Man”, Velvet Underground, 1967!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!