MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs “That’s Life” doggie

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    19/04/2021 at 18:30

At the time we shot this video we worked quite closely with a promoter and the dog was his. His name is Adrian Monk and he was being a really good boy helping us out in the music video 🙂

• Jung Roe

21/04/2021 at 06:37

Great question Jefferey, I always was curious about that dog whenever I would watch the video. It’s cool he has a last name too! 🙂 So adorable. I recall another dog that appeared in one of your videos. Anyone guess which one?

Answer: The Best Years of Our Lives. You can see the dog appear towards the end of the song running along the beach towards the camera. It’s a good thing that happened at the end or else he could have come up and tried to smooch Mona or Lisa in the middle of the singing 🙂

• David Herrick

21/04/2021 at 06:40

There’s also the dog that features prominently in the video for Won’t You Listen Now.

• Jung Roe

21/04/2021 at 06:44

Oh that’s right David, how could I have missed that one. 🙂

• Jeffery Ohlwine

25/04/2021 at 16:12

The dog from “Won’t You Listen Now” came to mind right away, but I admit I had to watch “Best Years” again, ‘cuz I never noticed rover there before!

• David Herrick

25/04/2021 at 18:40

That scene with Mona laying out the trail of dog treats was one of the best LOL moments of all their videos.

I didn’t even know that there was a Best Years of Our Lives video, so I just got my own dog treat.

• Jung Roe

25/04/2021 at 22:02

There was a post somewhere, where Mona or Lisa mentioned a dog on the beach kept coming around as they were filming the Best Years of Our Lives video. I guess the dog wanted to be in the video. I can’t blame the dog for wanting to be in an MLT video. 🙂

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!