MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion The “Live in Concert 2007” album

• The “Live in Concert 2007” album

Posted by Jung Roe on 07/03/2020 at 08:02

MLT’s “Live in Concert 2007” album I think in many ways is quite prophetic of their musical development to present.  In that album, they covered such an extensive and broad genre of rock/pop music so incredibly well at age 13!  It’s a preview into the remarkable depth and versatility as singers and musicians they’ve developed into.  Every song is brilliant and I love them all.   Even with their baby voices and newly developed musician skills, many of these covers on the album, in my opinion stack up equally  to the originals, so much so, I personally prefer MLT version.  Wonderful Tonight, Back to Life, Samba Pa Ti, Wild World, Der Kommissar, Aufstehn, Michelle, Proud Mary, Twist and Shout… Mona’s drumming in Twist and Shout, and Aint No Sunshine, and Lisa’s guitar playing in Samba Pa Ti are remarkable.  The album also features their first original “Alone” which I have to say is so sweet and emotional.  Song writing brilliance really shine.  Would love to hear an updated Mona and Lisa today version one day.

Jacki Hopper replied 4 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Thomas Randall

12/03/2020 at 22:47

The album and videos are fantastic! I get such a kick out of watching Mona play “Twist and shout”! And Rudi & Michaela of course show off their great talents as well! Wonderful stuff!

• Jung Roe

12/03/2020 at 23:54

That album highlights the talent of the entire Team MLT!  Mona is a superstar on Twist and Shout doing the drums and singing!  Just like in It Aint Me Babe.  Singing, guitar, blues harp, and foot tambourine (is that what they are called?)!  So multi-talented!  And Lisa on Samba Pa Ti, what she can do with a guitar, just wow!  Michaela is impressive on the Saxophone, and we see Rudolf is a great keyboardist.

• Jacki Hopper

13/03/2020 at 01:47

I echo with all the sentiments said here in regards to that CD…. Most impressive, entertaining, enjoyable on all facets… Indeed??

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!