MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion The MLTBuzzing Effect Going On….

• The MLTBuzzing Effect Going On….

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 02/02/2019 at 12:33

Well… Although not intential… Or perhaps it was… Not sure but it seems like my “Lowdown of Lisa” & “The Mona Effect” poems have taken on a life of their own.. Lol… That was not the purpose /interpretation of them… To kind of be a conversation piece of their own… Geez… What have I created… Poetry Gremlins !?!… I write then they spawn into a world of their own… I was just writing from what inspired me and yes it open for others to interpret as they see for/to them… Wow.. MLTBuzzing certainly Going On here… Indeed GroovyFab????????????????❤️☮️… I find this funny how it transpired…. The Q is… What Effect Have I done ????????????????????… Good and Positive I’m thinking?!?

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Howard

02/02/2019 at 19:14

‘Good and Positive I’m thinking?!?’ Correct Jacki, keep your good and positive creations coming.

• Jung Roe

04/02/2019 at 00:56

Jacki, its because….

Albert Einstein on creativity

…and “Good and Positive” energy tend to snowball!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!