MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions Alignment buttons in post editor produce code snippets

Tagged: 

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    13/03/2020 at 12:20

I think I found the reason why this happens and why I could not recreate the problem. It has to do with user roles. The “Align centre” function works only when logged in as administrator therefore we could not reproduce the error.
    I still have to figure out a way to repair this but it is good to know as much at least.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    13/03/2020 at 14:08

I might have fixed it.
    Could you please try to post text or an image and use the alignment buttons to make sure it not only works here on my side?

• Jung Roe

13/03/2020 at 22:30

Snail on turtle 3
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>It looks good</p>
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>It looks good</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>It looks good</p>

I centered the image, and that came out OK, but the text did not.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
      14/03/2020 at 00:02

Thank you, I think I found it.
      Was just one little box not checked that was different to the test site.
      It should work now 🙂

• Jung Roe

14/03/2020 at 00:23

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

thumbup

Yay!  It worked Rudolf

Thank You!

• Jacki Hopper

14/03/2020 at 03:32

Thanks Rudi, though I have no clue about html coding and alignment stuff you and Jung, Howard mentioned and communicated back and forth with as you all understood that tech aspect… That’s all gibberish stuff to me… Lol… But am glad all has now been sorted. Much appreciated ?

• Howard

14/03/2020 at 05:59

I just used the centre alignment button for the YouTube link in my last post (No Milk Today), in the ’Bus Stop – Wet Day!’ topic and it worked fine. Thank you for all your time and effort sorting this out Rudolf.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!