MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Today is your birthday!

• Today is your birthday!

Posted by Tim Johnston on 15/06/2023 at 16:21

Happiest Birthdays to Lisa and Mona!

(I did it in birth order, I pay attention to what you say!)

Have a wonderful day. Consider your selves virtually and sufficiently hugged.

Dave Johnston replied 1 year, 3 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Daryl Jones

15/06/2023 at 16:37

How fortunate that I decided to login today! Happy Birthday to you both!

• Phil Whitley

15/06/2023 at 20:04

I think their birthday is tomorrow on the 16th. I could be wrong but I wish them a Happy Birthday and I hope they have a wonderful day and maybe some new gear!🎂🎁

• Phil Whitley

15/06/2023 at 20:16

Lisa was born about 5 minutes before Mona wasn’t she? Anyway I’m just glad they were born into this crazy mixed up world to spread joy to us all! Mona and Lisa are a dynamic duo and I know everything I’ve seen about you, Tim, you are a great fan. They are “Groovy”🎤🎸 and I wish them a Happy Birthday too!🎂🎁⭐💖

• Dave Johnston

15/06/2023 at 21:03

Happy Birthday ladies!!! You bring so much joy to my life (and I’m sure to the 218,000 followers you have on YouTube). Watched Nowhere Man and Songbird (for the umpteenth time) earlier today and they are both just sooo good. Thx for all you (and your parents) contribute to this crazy mixed up world we live in!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!