MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Top 60's Songs By Month

• Jung Roe

03/09/2021 at 05:13

Hey David, what a delightful video, thanks for sharing it! I think I lost count of how many of these wonderful classics MLT covered. 60 to 64 were just as full of gems as the rest of the decade, and myself being born in 63, I realize just how much groovy things I missed! Brought back a lot of songs I forgot about from the early 60s. It’s clear when the Beatles came on the scene in 64, they dominated it all like none other. Surprised some Bee Gees songs there too, they were much more active in the 60s than I thought.

• Jürgen

03/09/2021 at 08:53

Hi David, great idea. My favorites until 1963: Apache, Blue Moon, Runaway, Take good care of my baby, The Loco-Motion, Telstar. From 1964, of course, The Beatles. But also: It’s my party, The house of the rising sun, Downtown, Turn!, Turn ! Turn!, These boots are made for walking, Good vibrations, Mrs. Robinson and many many more. I counted roughly 18 MLT covers. How many are there really? (If I was very wrong, I hope I won’t be kicked out of the MLT club now)

PS: a little less Elvis wouldn’t have been bad either

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!