• Twin Power

Posted by Tomás F. Calvo on 27/06/2019 at 01:45

I was minding my own business, running some errands when I saw a music store I didn’t know about “Twin House Music”. I had to stop and go in, of course. Really nice down to earth people with my kind of guitar selection. They had some groovy guitar straps made from recycled materials and 60’s prints, so I had to get one.

20190611_175027

Can you go wrong with anything that has Twin and Music in it’s name?

Jacki Hopper replied 5 years, 2 months ago 8 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Roger

27/06/2019 at 02:00

Too funny!  I agree…anything with Twins and Music…got to be A-OK.  I just say the owner of my favorite guitar shop the other day who believed he knew who the MLT were…Beatle covers, and I informed him of their rich 60’s tint in their original music.  Go Twins!  One more accessory for you with a MLT connection.  Roger

• David Herrick

27/06/2019 at 02:15

Cool!  In the same vein, yesterday I was walking outside a strip mall and I passed a unit with a big sign that said “Wagner Financial Services”.  Immediately I imagined a line below saying “A Division of the No More Worries Company”.

• Jacki Hopper

27/06/2019 at 03:57

That’s cool… There’s a clothing store here called…. Drumroll… Monalisa…. Lol

©PhotoBy:JackiHopper2019 IMG_20190410_221546

• Stephen Krogh

30/06/2019 at 18:59

Hey! Maybe we’re on to something here! I would love to see MLT franchise onto every corner like say, Starbucks. Wouldn’t that be groovy!!!

• Jung Roe

05/07/2019 at 03:19

I cant think of an establishment with a Twin or Mona Lisa reference yet in my neck of the woods, but I will keep an eye open.

• Paul Rivenburgh

06/07/2019 at 02:32

I think having an MLT franchise store in every town would be really cool. I keep getting asked about my MLT tee shirt every time ive worn it out somewhere.  Got them some new fans from this shirt, hopefully my shirt will continue to bring them new fans.

• Jacki Hopper

06/07/2019 at 16:31

And I’m always MLTBuzzing with Groovy Enthusiasm to let others know about MLT music…. And hope it  is Groovyingly MLTBuzzFwd onto others!!

• Tomás F. Calvo

07/07/2019 at 05:36

I got this message earlier on another forum, made me happy!

Thank you Tomas!!! the MonaLisa Twins are FANTASTIC! I’ve always loved and listened to John Sebastian, Joe Cocker, the Beatles, Janis Joplin and and and… this family is a gift and Blessing... thanks for sharing!

• Jung Roe

08/07/2019 at 00:57

Speaking of twin power, did you know that most stars in the universe have a twin sibling star somewhere, and in fact the latest scientific theory is that every star when they are born, are formed in pairs, so every star has a sister twin somewhere.  Our Sun has a twin star called “Nemesis“, but there is some debate whether it is responsible for causing mass extinction on earth in the past.  The latest scientific theory suggests there is no evidence of that.

So the question is which is the evil twin, our Sun or Nemesis?  🙂

A little Sunday evening trivia about twin power in the universe.

• David Herrick

08/07/2019 at 01:40

I don’t want to put a damper on a fun bit of trivia, but Nemesis is only hypothesized to exist, not confirmed.  But if it does exist, it’s obviously the evil twin, unless it turns out that the Sun causes more mass extinctions on Nemesis’ planets than Nemesis does on the Sun’s!

• Jung Roe

08/07/2019 at 03:08

🙂  Yes hard to be sure which is the evil twin, the Sun or Nemesis.

But yes it’s all only theory of course, but quite amazing how the “power of 2” exists in nature where many or most stars in the universe are theorized to be twins.

• Howard

08/07/2019 at 17:57

Nemesis is a hypothetical red dwarf or brown dwarf, originally postulated in 1984 to be orbiting the Sun at a distance of about 95,000 AU (1.5 light-years), somewhat beyond the Oort cloud. You are correct David, as we don’t know what our Sun’s influence is on Nemesis. However, as our Sun supports life on our planet, I’m prepared to label Nemesis with the evil twin tag!

• David Herrick

08/07/2019 at 19:50

The Nemesisians might beg to differ with you, Howard.  Let’s hope there are more of us than there are of them.

It sounds like several of us have an interest in astronomy.  Coincidence?  Could MLT’s music be the famed “harmony of the spheres”?

• Jacki Hopper

08/07/2019 at 23:59

Well… since we’re on topic of astronomy here… A guy from the Canadian Band Glass Tiger (bass player) created his own company of portable backyard observatories that is doing quite well because of his hobby and interest in/ of astronomy.

A sidenote: Last year during the power outrage in my area due to nearby tornado disaster that struck a neighborhood down the road from where I live, for the first time in 25-40yrs I was able to see some star constellations I’ve not seen in eons because of complete darkness save for moonlight…

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!