MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs “Two of Us” vid

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    22/02/2021 at 22:29

Guilty as charged! We talked it out over a bowl of cereal afterwards though and she forgave me, so we’re all good again! 🙂

• Jeffery Ohlwine

24/02/2021 at 01:05

A shared meal can do that! I shudder to think how we’d all have been deprived of so much joy had she held a grudge indefinitely!

• Lynn T. Newcomb

24/02/2021 at 03:24

I was about 80% sure that Mona did the pushing, but it is really hard to tell them apart at that age.

• Jeffery Ohlwine

24/02/2021 at 03:29

Kinda thought that, too, but only about 60%. It was a fun question to ask, and I loved Mona’s response!

• Jacki Hopper

24/02/2021 at 05:31

It took awhile but eventually, even at their young age, in photos, I’m more or less able to now figure out whom is whom as they have subtle distinctive facial features and Mona being the taller….lol but once in awhile I still can get confused if their wee faces aren’t clearly in view to really study their faces to distinguish.????

• Jeffery Ohlwine

24/02/2021 at 12:12

Wow, Jackie! You’re much more perceptive than I am! Maybe I’ll be better able to distinguish those subtle differences after I’m in the club longer, but I doubt I’ll ever be as “twin-savvy” as you and some of the other veteran members! ????????‍????????

• Jung Roe

25/02/2021 at 04:03

On a few of the Lanzarote close up portraits where their hair is not visible, I had to look really carefully to tell Mona and Lisa apart. The little mole over Mona’s left eye give it away, but….

• Jeffery Ohlwine

25/02/2021 at 11:52

Thanks, Jung! Depending on hair styles, Mona’s beauty mark (polite for mole) ???? can help distinguish, and some close-ups reveal a subtle one mostly hidden in her other eyebrow. Both stunning young ladies, but I’m sure we’ll all agree we’d all be just as much in love with their artistry had we only heard, and not seen them!

• Lynn T. Newcomb

26/02/2021 at 02:23

Lisa has one on her right cheek, but both of them didn’t develop these until adulthood (the one in Mona’s eyebrow might have been earlier). So it doesn’t help with the early childhood videos.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!