• vision

Posted by Michael Thompson on 24/07/2021 at 20:49

Just a dumb question but I sometimes see you guys wearing glasses and I was wondering do you normally wear contacts and are just resting your eyes or are they just for reading? PS you both look good in glasses. Just saying.

Jeffery Ohlwine replied 3 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    24/07/2021 at 20:49

Hi Michael,

We both wear glasses – or contact lenses if we’re not being lazy and make the effort to put them in 😉

We can get away without them if we’re just at home or filming a Duo Session, etc. but if we’re out and about and driving we’ll always be wearing glasses or contact lenses to avoid crashing into trees at the side of the road or waving to strangers thinking they’re friends!

• Jung Roe

24/07/2021 at 22:14

LOL! Lisa, that reminds me of the story Paul said about John Lennon, how one evening John Lennon walked back to his hotel, and he wasn’t wearing his glasses, late at night and told Paul there was a party going on across the street at someone’s house, and next morning when Paul looked at the house it turned out it was a Christmas “Nativity” decoration scene with mannequins in the front yard.

• Jeffery Ohlwine

27/07/2021 at 23:20

That’s awesome, Jung! I never heard of that one before!

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!