MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Waiting for the postman

• Jung Roe

16/11/2020 at 15:40

Me too JP, waiting in anticipation this week for the postman.  I think he will be happier to see me than when my dog use to wait for him everyday.

• Joseph Manzi

16/11/2020 at 20:40

Well Johnnypee and Jung,

Just an FYI. The Postman came today and I am listening to a great cd from the Cavern Club.

I have a feeling the Postman came today for both of you. Let Hope.

Joe

• Refugio Arellano

16/11/2020 at 20:48

Good afternoon everyone, great news Joe.

I hope the postman arrives here no later than Thursday.

Best regards

• Joseph Manzi

16/11/2020 at 22:58

Hi Refugio,

I’m sure you will get very soon, You will love the cd.

Have a good evening.

Joe

• Johnnypee Parker

17/11/2020 at 01:42

No, not quite yet.   “It says a little trust is all it takes”

Comin’ Tuesday I feel better
    Even my old man looks good
    Wed’sday just don’t go
    Thursday goes too slow
    I’ve got Friday on my mind

JP

• Joseph Manzi

17/11/2020 at 01:46

Maybe you will get lucky with Ruby Tuesday.  Have Faith Johnnypee.

• Jung Roe

17/11/2020 at 02:34

Hi Joe, that’s great news, hope you have the CD cranked up loud on the stereo like I plan to do.  Enjoy!  🙂

I envision my package making it’s way along the great Canadian Prairies and then up and over the Rockies.  Kinda like that 80s Steve Martin flick, enroute by Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

• Joseph Manzi

17/11/2020 at 04:08

Hey Jung,

Never saw that movie with Steve Martin, Yea I’ve listen to it loud and played it twice so far.

Nice packaging on the cd. You will see when you get. I’m sure you will get in a day or two.

Be Good.  And enjoy your copy when you get it.

Joe

• Johnnypee Parker

18/11/2020 at 02:43

Life is good.

303C60BF-66A1-4B32-BCF1-C1F6FEF21AC6

Thanks for the kool pick!  That makes three now.  The CD case looks awesome.  I love the pictures of your guitars on the discs.   The whammy bar looks 3-D, oh ya, wrong glasses.  They look really kool.  It reminds me of the old school album sleeves.

I think the neighbors need to hear how great you sound. 😉  tomorrow

Now everyone take a close look.  This is definitely the koolest copy of Live At the Cavern Club.  Just look at those autographs.  Perfect.

Thanks ladies,

JP

• Refugio Arellano

18/11/2020 at 03:24

Good afternoon everyone.

Great news Johnnypee, now to enjoy such an excellent production as if you were in the cave club when the girls played.

best regards

• Joseph Manzi

18/11/2020 at 04:15

Johnnypee, Told you Ruby Tuesday. Glad you got it. Enjoy listening too them. Play it loud.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!