MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs What are for you.. THE BEST ONSTAGE/BACKSTAGE ANTICS !?

• What are for you.. THE BEST ONSTAGE/BACKSTAGE ANTICS !?

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 29/10/2018 at 20:47

Okdokey..So…in all the times/places you’ve performed LIVE over the last while…What are that you consider to be be the BEST/FAVE ONSTAGE/BACKSTAGE ANTICS to have happened  and  which one pleads Guilty to having conjured up the majority ????????????????…Again…I enjoy asking the Quirky Obsecure Q’s…????????????❤️✌️☮️????????????

Jacki Hopper replied 5 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Howard

30/10/2018 at 02:14

Another good question there Jacki. I’m looking forward to the response. My money’s on Mona as the main offender for some reason!

• Rick Ross

02/11/2018 at 15:20

I love the guy that brought out the sock for Bus Stop at the Cavern.

Cracked the girls up during the song.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    03/11/2018 at 18:58

Haha, I forgot about the sock incident, that was a great one! “Eric the Fish” holding up a sock during our performance of “Bus Stop” (referring to our music video) cracked us up for sure!
    Okay, let me think of some more examples (and there are plenty ;-))…

– During Holiday season, a drunk Christmas elf tried to storm the Cavern stage. Very festive!

Or

– Mona misplacing her capo on stage not just once but TWO TIMES during a show, having to stop the entire performance super awkwardly! Looking around, scratching her head, audience members started to help her find it (Turns out she placed her silver capo on top of the silver bass drum … good move ;-))

In her defence I should add that this has been one of our very first shows we had played in Austria, and we were clearly not that organised yet haha

Or

– At a show in London we once accidentally locked ourselves and two other bands IN the backstage area (the already weak door handle decided to break that very moment). The compère who was about to announce us to the audience had to get us all out (while someone from the film crew who was locked in with us nearly had a panic attack!).

🙂

• Jacki Hopper

05/11/2018 at 18:24

Priceless Lisa…Thanks for your moments…Will Mona concur or have a different takes !?????????????????????????♥✌

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!