MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion What Makes the MonaLisa Twins music great?

• Jung Roe

16/03/2019 at 21:58

When introducing someone to MLT for the first time, you probably wouldn’t go wrong with one of the familiar Beatles Million view club covers like “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” or “Drive My Car”, followed by an original like “Still A Friend of Mine”, and “I don’t Know Birds That Well”.  That left a lasting impression on my friends.  I posted a few Beatles MLT covers at the Fountain pen Forum where I belong, and “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” and “Day Tripper” enamored some there with the wonderful guitar sounds.   A lot of people post youtube music there and it takes something very remarkable to get any kind of response!  Gives them a taste of MLTs great singing and guitar playing talent followed by one of their beautiful originals.  If it were around Christmas time I’d throw in Little Drummer Boy or one of the other Christmas covers.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!