MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion What’s on the shelf?

• What’s on the shelf?

Posted by Lynn T. Newcomb on 20/09/2020 at 20:29

While watching “Wish You Were Here” (over and over again) I noticed a picture/poster  next to the shelf behind them that looks very familiar, but I can’t quite place it.  Anybody recognize it?

More generally, the shelf behind the Twins in their Duo Session Videos is always decorated with items that presumably follow the theme of the song they are performing.  Sometimes there’s a mismatch. “Baby’s in Black” is not on the album “Rubber Soul”, for example.   Feel free to analyze one or more videos and theorize why certain items are on the shelf.

Bill Isenberg replied 3 years, 12 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Johnnypee Parker

20/09/2020 at 20:43

Lynn,

Are you referring  to the Pink Floyd Shine On Box Set?

• Lynn T. Newcomb

20/09/2020 at 21:43

Yes!  That’s it.  Thank you.  My google searches came up empty.

Now look at “All About Falling In Love” and tell me why there’s a Manfred Mann album there instead of their own “When We’re Together”.

• Thomas Randall

22/09/2020 at 22:43

I don’t know but Lampi Bampi is missing in action!

• Jung Roe

22/09/2020 at 23:41

Lynn, I think sometimes the albums they have on the shelf give a hint to what cover they may be considering, like Rubber Soul and Looking Through You, and Manfred Man and Pretty Flamingo, and the Kinks.  Thomas, I think Lampi Bampi decided to do an extended stay in Austria with the grand parents when Mona and Lisa visited them around Christmas time.

• Thomas Randall

23/09/2020 at 00:08

[postquote quote=104619][/postquote]

Oh that’s right, I remember now! Thanks for jogging my memory Jung!

• Bill Isenberg

24/09/2020 at 12:52

I notice these things too. I love how they prep the back ground on their songs and video’s very creative. The I want to kiss you video is so cool with the back ground images and cartoon images

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!