MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion What's your Baby Mine?

• Jung Roe

06/05/2019 at 05:33

Thanks everyone so far.  Enjoying seeing everyone’s fave instruments.

Let’s keep them coming.

• Chris Weber

31/03/2023 at 04:12

I have a couple guitars, but I’m a keyboard player first so I would bring a keyboard.

The board I’d pick is my Yamaha Mox8, which is the newest one I have. It turns 10 years old this year. I bought it to have a more modern keyboard, and since I didn’t have one with 88 keys. Yamaha is good at mellower piano and acoustic style patches, which works if I only get one – I’m still a piano guy at heart.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Chris Weber.
  • Thomas Randall

31/03/2023 at 23:26

I suppose my 2006 Fender telecaster. In the 70’s and 80’s it would have been my Pearl drum set though.

• Tomás F. Calvo

01/04/2023 at 01:23

Such a hard question to answer, to pick just one? I’m lucky to have a few gems.

Probably my Gibson ES 330TD from February 1960. Even sounds nice unplugged in a quiet room.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!