MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs What’s your fave Spring/Summer treats to enjoy food wise!?

• What’s your fave Spring/Summer treats to enjoy food wise!?

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 19/04/2021 at 18:46

As Spring has arrived, hopefully Summer follows accordingly thinking of seasonal food stuff, what do you consider for/as your ultimate faves for Spring/Summer treats, food fare !?

Jeffery Ohlwine replied 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    19/04/2021 at 18:46

Only today we’ve been talking about how much we’re looking forward to iced coffee and tea again!

• Jacki Hopper

20/04/2021 at 15:41

Hi Lisa… Thankyou for your reply….oh, I like the iced tea idea, yummy… I’m not a coffee fan, it smells great, but as for the taste, not my cup of tea????????…Although I do once in awhile get a craving to eat a Coffee Crisp chocolate bar????, that’s as about much coffee intake that I can handle… what I’m thinking of trying out in the future in baking dept, making cakes, squares, cookies, infused with tea flavors I love,… English/Irish/Scottish Breakfast teas, Orange Pekoe, Blueberry and if there’s a nutfree/herbal free chocolate tea out there, believe you me, I’m willing to try it out in baking…☕????????

• Jung Roe

22/04/2021 at 04:24

I really crave those street vendor hot dog carts in the spring/summer that you can smell from a block away. I remember around the office during lunch time you can find some of the best Bavarian wiener hot dogs from these street vendors. Sauerkraut, relish, banana peppers, jalapeno, and hot mustard dripping from those extra jumbo wiener hot dogs. I might have to beg to return to the office again just for that.

• Jeffery Ohlwine

29/04/2021 at 13:06

Absolutely yes to iced tea in hot weather, especially! Unsweetened, sweet tea, raspberry tea, as long as it’s not overpowering. Each in its own time, depending on mood, and if I have a migraine or not at the time!

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!