Tagged: 

• Jacki Hopper

28/12/2019 at 04:08

I have one mug so far… Hoping  to eventually, add more… Jung.. I sent MLT a couple of yrs ago some Red Rose Tea (box of 72 48-teabags) and some other Canadian Inspired Teas☕???, and  Maple Leaf cookies, some other Candian and Ottawa souvenirs to MLT, they have photographed themselves wearing the tees, and eMona holding one of the Maple Leaf cookies, Lisa holding one of the Canadian Tea Souvenir Tins I sent and the Custom Designed Mugs(design by me) all of which I sent for around Canada Day a few tears back and many years prior when I first discovered MLT, I had also sent some Canadian/Ottawa souvenirs which they also photographed and shared on their Facebook…. Yes… New MLT Mug design ideas… I like the concept of inspiration for that, and Howard shared some interesting photo concept ideas for MLT to possibly  in future use for inspiration for hew MLT Groovy MLTBuzzing Marvelous “Mug Shots” ?☕??

• Jung Roe

28/12/2019 at 04:42

Holy Smokes, Hallelujah!!! Tomas, that is one awesome pen!  Congratulations, I’m envious of your pen!

A Montblanc Beatles Special Edition!  Hold onto that one Tomas, these “Montblanc Great Characters The Beatles Special Edition” pens have a tendency to go up in value!  It will be a collectible.

Here is how Montblanc describes these pens at their website:

“The Beatles are regarded as one of the most famous rock bands of all time. With members John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they became widely regarded as the foremost and most influential act of the rock era. In the early 1960s, their enormous popularity first emerged as ‘Beatlemania’. As the group’s music grew in sophistication, led by primary songwriters Lennon and McCartney, they came to be perceived as an embodiment of the ideas shared by the counterculture of the 1960s. The cone is inspired by the button of the mixing table at the famous Abbey Road studios, while the cap top is inspired by the studio’s microphone. The clip symbolizes the iconic mustache of the Beatles on their portrait. The colorful stripes on the lacquered cap and barrel pay tribute to the costumes they wore on the album covers of ‘Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’ and ‘Love Me Do’.”

• Jung Roe

28/12/2019 at 05:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txoZiY4aniY&t=627s

Here is review of this pen I thought you might enjoy.  This one is a fountain pen, but a lot of the features described in it would apply to yours as well.

• Jung Roe

28/12/2019 at 05:50

Hi Jacki, yes I remember that picture with Mona and Lisa wearing Canadian red and white shirts holding the mugs, cookies, and souvenirs.  That was wonderful, and they both looked awesome!  I think that photo is in one of the Photo Archives here.

• Angelo

28/12/2019 at 10:50

DSCN1801

• Jung Roe

28/12/2019 at 18:50

Nice Angelo!  Tea time at your place means doing it in groovy style!

• Jacki Hopper

28/12/2019 at 21:06

Hmmm… I feel another MLT Teatime Poem brewing…. ?☕

• Howard

29/12/2019 at 00:34

I Like the way your mind works Jacki.

• Jacki Hopper

29/12/2019 at 06:00

” MLT GroovyBuzz Teatime Brew”

As like Dolly sang  ‘Working 9 to 5’

But in this case there is something more substantial

Better Jolt effect To wake you Alive

Grab a mug of theirs

The designs will awaken your eyes

Pour from the Jukebox

Robust and True

Fill it to capacity

Yummy for your music tastebuds

WooHoo

Comes in many flavours

Tweak  and nothing gone to waste

The warmth and comfort it offers

With each sip you infiltrate

The Awesome Eurphoria

Let it eminate

Come now

Gather around

Music Aromatic wafes of their songs

You can’t equate

But the Contentment belongs

Indeed

Enjoy

MLT Groovy Buzz Teatime Brew…

©JackiHopper2019 ~

• Angelo

29/12/2019 at 10:49

What creativity Jacki, if only I could have a hundredth of that ..

• Jacki Hopper

29/12/2019 at 19:46

Thankyou Angelo… It just came off the top of my head and voila.. PoetryLatTEA?☕???️

• Jung Roe

30/12/2019 at 01:13

Brilliant Jacki!  Such magic with words!

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!