MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Who is older…

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    22/07/2021 at 22:04

Hi Denny,

Lisa is 5 minutes older but I am taller, so who really is the little sister here? 😉

• Denny Lyons

22/07/2021 at 23:30

Good point Mona!

• Jung Roe

23/07/2021 at 00:01

LOL!!! Whenever my wife and I disagree on something, I pull the “well I’m two years older and wiser” card, but it always gets shot down in flames.

• David Herrick

23/07/2021 at 01:40

As a kid I’d always admonish my three younger siblings to respect their elders. That didn’t work either.

• Jeffery Ohlwine

08/08/2021 at 23:10

My sister has nine years on me, but I’m taller, much better-looking, sooo much smarter, more successful, and, of course, much, MUCH more humble. ????

• Bill Isenberg

09/08/2021 at 17:00

I am the oldest and my younger brother teases me about my grey hair and the point? I still have hair, in which my little brother does not and to boot? His waist line is much more bigger than mine is!! Wo wo and everyone says I look younger. LOL…So I say mom always loved me best!! LOL….Mona good point on the taller person here….but i am sure Lisa has something to say to that one right? LOL..

• Diana Geertsen

15/08/2021 at 08:54

I’m the oldest of seven and get blamed for some of the lingering trauma that my teasing (and I’m talking words, no physical torture) caused them. My only retort is , I was also only a child !

• Jacki Hopper

16/08/2021 at 00:51

I’m the youngest of 3, the shortest…

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!